Keyless entry and card reader systems are becoming increasingly popular for their convenience and safety. There’s no key to lose and the locks cannot be picked as with traditional locking systems. Simply program the system with a multi-digit code or swipe a pre-programmed key card. Either is particularly effective for business applications as they restrict and manage access to employee areas and business assets. In the event that an employee leaves, the code can be reset or the access card returned. Both kinds of locking systems are available for residential and business use.
Take control of your business environment. With Goldy Locks advanced microprocessor Access Control Systems – identify and regulate who enters your premises. Card access can also be integrated with our Goldy Locks fire, security, CCTV and building management. Let Goldy Locks Security Systems help watch your doors, even when you can’t. The Card Reader System controls access for multiple users. It’s effectively used as means to reducing stock room shrinkage, tool bin losses and other back door shortages.
Keypad Style Locks & Hardware
TRILOGY® Series Locks
- “Privacy” feature ideal for bathrooms, dressing rooms, etc. With the push of a button on the back of the lock (inner door), the lock cannot be opened from the front entry side.
- LED indicator on front of the door will flash while privacy feature is active. Tri-colored LED indicator also shows code acceptance
- Programmable “Residency” feature allows users to close the door behind them and have the lock remain unlocked until it is physically relocked with PIN or Prox device.
- Field-proven, standalone rugged keyless locks with vandal-proof, all-metal keypad
- “Privacy” feature
- LED Indicator on front
- Programmable “Residency” feature
- Users are individually programmed
- 2000 – 3 to 6 digit user codes
- Weatherproof for use inside and out
- Fingertip (keypad) or Windows PC-Programmable
- Scheduled Events
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp Log
- Programmable Form C Relay Functions
- Iconic bilingual Privacy and Residency Instructional Signs supplied with lock
Revolution Series from Arrow
The New Arrow Revolution stand alone touchscreen lock combines the functional elements of a cylindrical lockset with the latest technological designed for electronic aesthetic. Dealers will benefit by providing an up to date technological solution that is also quick and easy to install.
Users benefit from a simple interaction with the lock through a voice guided touch keypad, making day to day use and programming easy. The Revolution is recommended for healthcare facilities, offices, retail environments, multi-family, hospitality, government facilities, as well as K-12 school environments. It provides a traffic control solution for areas requiring restricted access. If necessary, both users and user groups can be easily locked out by the administrator. This feature provides a quick lockout option in case of a security concern.
- Stand-alone touchscreen access locking device
- Interactive voice-guided programming
- Tri-lingual, English/Spanish/French
- Optional hardwire input for 9VDC external power
- Internal power uses 4 AA batteries
- 9VDC battery connections for emergency access
- Request to enter (REX) input allows remote access capability
- Silent mode option
- Visual verification of pin code programming
- Feature access through keypad programming, 4-12 digit user pin codes
- Two operational modes – EZ Mode (9 users) or Advanced Mode (1,000 users)
- Lockout Mode
- Passage Mode
- Auto Re-Lock
Telephone Entry Systems
TCS-100 Telephone Entry System
- The system easily provides tenants with instant audio communications and building access control. This advanced electronic directory telephone access system is also visitor friendly
- Large front panel LCD provides easy-to-understand user prompts
- Vandal-resistant metal keypad with raised Braille lettering
- Built-in postal lock access
- Compatible with most telephone sets
- Convenient remote programming with built-in modem
- Easy local programming with keypad or PC-compatible keyboard
- Connects to a printer for hard copy reports of activities
Bioscrypt™ Fingerprint Reader
- The Bioscrypt FingerPrint Reader prevents unauthorized access via lost or stolen proximity cards by requiring that the fingerprint of the person requesting entry matches the identity of the cardholder.
- Self-contained fingerprint verification package
- Embedded IoProx proximity card reader included
- Stores thousands of templates
- Performs verification, and provides standard reader connection in XSF ioProx format (Extended Secure Format) or 26-bit Wiegand format.
The Bioscrypt FingerPrint Reader is perfectly suited for applications where there is an existing ioProx reader system. The reader will use existing cards, but will verify user identity through fingerprinting before allowing access.