Residential / Deadbolts & Security Locks
Deadbolt locks are an effective way to protect your home. Goldy Locks offers professional installation on all types of deadbolt locks. We can often match your key to our deadbolt locks.
Arrow E Series deadlocks are unsurpassed for value, quality and durability. Our tamper resistant rotating wrench-proof collar, steel deadbolt with hardened steel pin insert and concealed screws are security features that have made the E Series the most specified deadlock in its class.
Medeco Maxum Residential Deadbolts
With clean graceful lines, the Maxum deadbolt is as much a work of beauty as it is a symbol of strength. It features a clean, concealed hardware design that is at home on any door, but behind the beauty is the true essence of the lock. The residential Maxum incorporates every high security locking principle found in the legendary commercial version of the lock. With the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, this lock will provide protection and lasting beauty for generations. Beautiful Design
• The residential Maxum deadbolt began with the legendary Maxum commercial lock. By redesigning the solid brass outer components to fit the flowing lines of residential architecture, Medeco has created the perfect combination of beauty and strength.
• Unmatched Security Behind its beauty, the Maxum is unapologetically a UL437 Listed, BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Certified deadbolt, offering unmatched protection against unauthorized key duplication, bumping attacks, picking, drilling, wrenching, kicking, or other physical abuse. A solid 1” hardened steel bolt in heavy gauge steel housing provides maximum defense against physical attack.
Features & Benefits:
- Double-locking action makes Medeco locks virtually pickproof & bump proof
- UL 437 high security deadbolt
- One inch hardened steel bolt to resist sawing
- Hardened steel inserts provide the utmost resistance to drilling
- Solid brass collar spins under pressure so a wrench is ineffective
- Solid brass construction secured with high-tensile steel bolts.
Medeco Commercial Maxum
Solid brass, free turning collar and 1/4 inch diameter mounting bolts resist wrenching, prying and hammering attacks. 1 inch throw hardened steel bolt resists sawing and crowbar attacks. Hardened steel inserts and rotating pins provide drill and pick resistance according to UL 437 standard. The Medeco 3 design offers a utility patent that provides protection against unauthorized key duplication.
Best suited for solid doors and most home installations. You get Medeco protection on the outside, with a large, easy-to-turn thumbturn inside.
Best for doors with windows and for businesses where no one could get locked in. The key must be used to enter and leave, which provides the highest levels of security but which requires extra safety precautions.
Also called a Captive Double Cylinder deadbolt. Special removable thumbturn key combines the advantages of single and double cylinder deadbolts. It allows you family easy exit in emergencies and can be removed for additional burglary protection when away form home.
Arrow D Series Deadbolts
Arrow D Series deadlocks are engineered to perform under the most extreme conditions where security is critical. Our Grade 1 extra heavy duty deadlock surpasses the demands of industrial, institutional and commercial applications.
- ANSI A156.5, Auxiliary Locks, Grade 1
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for use on A label or lesser doors when used in conjunction with a rated primary latching device